We are all working together for students
We have a service-oriented team in Chinook’s Edge, in all of our schools and at division office. If you need help with supporting your child in their learning, we are here for you. We invite you to first contact your child’s teacher if you have any concerns, and if you need further assistance please contact your school’s principal. Our school teams are ready to work together to find solutions that will support your child.
If you have worked alongside your child's school and are unable to find a solution at this point, please feel comfortable contacting our division office for additional support either from our Division Principal or a Liaison Superintendent. You and your child matter to us - stay connected!
Please call us at 403-227-7070 and we can help.
The Chinook’s Edge Superintendency Team is also accessible by calling Division Office at 403-227-7070 or toll free 1-800-561-9229:
- Kurt Sacher (Superintendent of Schools)
- Karyn Barber (Associate Superintendent of System Services)
- Jason Drent (Associate Superintendent of Learning Services)
- Ray Hoppins (Associate Superintendent of People Services)
- Dr. Marcie Perdue (Associate Superintendent of Student Services)
- Shawn Russell (Associate Superintendent of Corporate Services)