We are all working together for students
We have a service-oriented team in Chinook’s Edge, in all of our schools and at the division office. If you need help in supporting your child in their learning, we are here for you. If you have any concerns regarding your child, we invite you to first contact your child’s teacher, and if you need further assistance, please contact your school’s principal. Our school teams are ready to hear your concerns and work together to find solutions that will support your child.
To facilitate further assistance, a liaison superintendent has been assigned to each of our schools. If you need to go beyond the school level for a solution, please contact your school’s liaison superintendent. (Click on the names below to see the schools assigned to each.)
Please call us at 403-227-7070 and we can help.
Still not satisfied?
Please feel free to contact Kurt Sacher, Superintendent of Schools.
The Chinook’s Edge Superintendency Team is also accessible by calling Division Office at 403-227-7070 or toll free 1-800-561-9229:
- Kurt Sacher (Superintendent of Schools)
- Karyn Barber (Associate Superintendent of System Services)
- Jason Drent (Associate Superintendent of Learning Services)
- Ray Hoppins (Associate Superintendent of People Services)
- Dr. Marcie Perdue (Associate Superintendent of Student Services)
- Shawn Russell (Associate Superintendent of Corporate Services)