Board Policies & Administrative Procedures
Last Reviewed: 2019 December 17
The Board believes that Division Office Senior Administration and Directors require regular formal feedback of their performance for personal growth and for better acknowledgement of their contributions to the school system.
Central Office Senior Administrators:
- Superintendent of Schools
- Associate Superintendents
- Corporate Secretary
- The Board evaluates the Superintendent of Schools according to contractual arrangements.
- Performance appraisals of the Division Office Senior Administrators shall be completed by the Superintendent of Schools at least once every three years.
- The Superintendent of Schools shall be responsible for writing the performance appraisal of Division Office Senior Administrators in consultation with the Board.
- The final performance appraisal report shall be discussed and signed by both parties and placed in the appropriate personnel file.
- Senior administrators shall be responsible for evaluating Directors.
REFERENCE AND LINKS
2019 Dec 17 Reviewed