Board Policies & Administrative Procedures
Date of Approval: 2017 August 1
Last Reviewed: 2019 November 29
FOUNDATIONAL PILLAR - Operational Expectations
It is the will of the Board that the Superintendent shall ensure that the organization’s employees are deployed in a manner that enables the Division to achieve its Organizational Goals.
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITS
- Prior to transferring a Vice Principal within the Division, the Superintendent shall inform the Board Chair and the local Trustee of the proposed transfer.
- Prior to transferring a Principal within the Division, the Superintendent shall have the transfer
- approved by a committee consisting of the Board Chair and the local Trustee (or if the transfer involves more than one Principal, the local Trustees)
- if the transfer is not approved by the committee, the transfer will be referred to the Board for approval.
- Annually, at the June Board meeting, the Superintendent shall provide a report to the Board listing the approved teacher and central office staff transfers for the upcoming school year.
2017 Aug 1 Approved
2018 Feb 18 Reviewed
2019 Apr 10 Reviewed
2019 Nov 29 Reviewed